Enjet Aero Terre Haute
501 S. Airport Street
Terre Haute, IN 47803
- Formerly JWS Machine
- Acquired in April, 2018
- Current 85,000 sq.ft. building
- Employ 85 engineers, skilled craftsmen and experienced aviation experts in multiple shifts
We specialize in medium-sized, precision fuel system components & unique alloys.
- Milling, turning and non-conventional (EDM) machining
- Emphasis on precision “hot section” engine components
Technology & Equipment Investment
We’re investing over $5M in capital equipment and machinery to expand capability and drive productivity. We also expanded facility floor space for enhanced operation and capacity. Featured machinery includes:
- Mazak Integrex e-1250 multi-task machines
- Haas UMC 750 5-axis mills
- Multiple Haas CNC turning cells
- EDM Ram/Sinker and fast-hole drillers
- GE Aviation
- Unison Industries
- Avio Aero
Take a moment to tour our facility.
View an array of the precision parts we produce.
Meet our Enjet Aero – Terre Haute team.
Terre Haute, IN
More about Eric