Enjet Aero Erie
8127 Nathan Circle
Erie, PA 16509
- Formerly H&H Aero
- Acquired in March 2017
- Current 57,000 sq.ft. manufacturing capacity (since 2011)
- Employ 100 engineers, skilled craftsmen and experienced aviation experts in multiple shifts
We specialize in small, precision fuel system components made from unique alloys.
- Key processes include milling, turning and non-conventional EDM machining
- Particular emphasis on engine fuel nozzle components typically under 6 inches in diameter
Technology & Equipment Investment
We’ve invested in advanced equipment, machines and robotics to ensure swift and precise manufactuing and part marking for very small, intricate or complex parts with exacting tolerances. 85% of equipment was purchased in 2011 or newer. Featured machinery includes:
- Okuma LT2000EX
- Fanuc Robot
- Hexagon CMM
- Laser Etch
- Advanced Atomization Technologies
- Collins Aerospace (formerly UTC Aerospace)
- Parker Aerospace
- TRENT XWR
Take a moment to tour our facility.
View an array of the precision parts we produce.
Certifications, Approvals & Awards
Meet our Enjet Aero – Erie team.
More about Nick